Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011



I heard in the morning that I had a place in the STY short course version of the Ultra Trail Mount Fuji (short course being a mere 90km). So I thought I'd better go run in the hills. Time constraints, previous arrangements, general laziness and my immeasurable ability to faff around meant that I didn't get out there until a bit later than planned. I hadn't actually linked the routes up in this order, in this direction before and it was good, but quite tough.

The run was a bit shorter than I was expecting but I was out for 1:45 hours. So given that my foot still has not healed properly and that I am suffering a little from a cold it was plenty long enough.

I think they may be planning on closing one of my favourite bits of trail.
What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you. This is an amazing record of what you have already achieved. And you are planning on doing so many more, even crazier things! I'll be with you every step of the way - albeit mostly only for moral support or the odd snack at the trail-side!
    Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete